Homes & Heels featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers
Happy Holidays everyone! I’ve been caught up in the whirlwind of the holiday season but I couldn’t help sneak in a little blogging to share some exciting news – Homes & Heels was featured in this week’s Links ala Mode on Independent Fashion Bloggers! I’m excited to be in such great company, please give the other blogs some love and check them out. I’ll be MIA for the next week but I promise to have a blogging recap of the year on New Year’s Eve and I’ll follow it up with the dresser reveal to start out 2012!
Start 2012 with Style!
Edited by: Fajr Muhammad of Stylish Thought
Can you believe there are 9 days until 2012!? *Throws Confetti* With 2011 coming to a close, we are all contemplating fresh starts, new adventures and new wardrobes. Oh the joy of starting anew! While you’re making your resolutions, clearing out clothes you haven’t worn all year and spending much needed time with family and friends, take a moment to check out these links from our great community.
I hope that everyone has a safe and happy holiday and hope to see everyone stylishly in 2012!
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: DECEMBER 22ND
- 40 Plus Style: Why You Need to Get Yourself a Drape Dress
- Consider Me Lovely: Soft + Hard
- El Fashionista: 2012 Shoe Calendar
- Girl Loves Color: Baby, It’s Cold Outside
- Haute Cocktail: Wicce the Turkish Wizard
- Homes & Heels: This Weekend
- Incognito: Tomboy with an Elvis’ Hairstyle
- Le’Love: Going the Distance
- My Fashion Wishlist: Forget Skinnies, Everyone’s Rolling Up
- Over 50 Feeling 40: Age Discrimination- Overcoming
- Pippa Holiday: Dear Santa
- Pretty Quirky Pants: DIY Braided Wrap Bracelet
- Simply Frabulous: Christmas Fashion and Food
- Style Delights: Fashion Victim, Trend Slave
- Style Sizzle: Holiday Sparkle
- Stylish Thought: Speak Your Mind
- The Fashion Edition: The GoodHood Store
- The Love Hanger: Rose Gold
- Tickle Me Chic: Eco-Friendly Dyed Denim
- What 2 Wear Where: Gifts That Give